Data and Technology Center
Data and Technology Center (DTC) conducts research and publications in areas such as data and management, digitalization, smart cities and urban technologies, organizing awareness and competence-raising trainings and activities, disseminating good practices, ensuring effective cooperation, producing projects and developing the capacities of institutions in these areas.
For these purposes, Data and Technology Center;
- Organizes national and international symposiums, congresses, conferences, panels, seminars, and workshops in the aforementioned fields and subjects.
- Carries out the necessary efforts to raise awareness and develop competency in data management and evidence-based policy formulation.
- Conducts studies for the data and resources prepared, collected and utilized by MMU for works and activities of MMU.
- Prepares reports and benchmarking, and produces indices based on urban data.
- Takes place in existing networks of fields such as data, digitalization and smart cities, plays a role in creating needed networks, brings together and represents member municipalities in relevant networks.
- Carries out the necessary studies to disseminate good practices by following current developments and studies at national and international level in relevant fields.
- Builds bridges between different actors, organizes trainings and contributes to the provision of consultancy for the sharing of knowledge and experience on the issues needed in the relevant fields.